No products in the cart.
Come and Beat the Bull! Run the Kielder 10K around the stunning Bull Crag Peninsula of Kielder Water. If the full marathon is 20 miles too far for you, panic not you can still enjoy the stunning scenery and join us on Saturday 7th October for possibly the most beautiful 10K in the UK! You will be absorbed by your beautiful surroundings as you cover the miles.
Why not make a short break of it and bring your friends and family along? There is plenty to do in and around Kielder Water and the wider Northumberland countryside! Use the accommodation link to look for places to stay.
Can you beat the bull?
- Medal, tech t-shirt and goody bag for all finishers
- FREE Park & Ride system for all runners
- Secure baggage drop
- Post race massage (additional cost)
- Local produce and refreshments
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and Vet age groups
Athletes must be confident they can complete the course in under 2.5 hours
Car Park Shuttles:
Please arrive at least 90 minutes before race start