No products in the cart.
After a hugely successful inaugural event in 2015, the Half Marathon is now a permanent fixture in the Kielder Marathon Weekend. If the marathon is a stretch too far and the 10K is over all too quickly, then here is your perfect challenge. The Kielder Half Marathon will have some dedicated parking near the start line on the Dam for competitors. All kit and spectators are then taken to the finish via the usual bus service which will operate a return arrangement from the finish area.
Why not make a short break of it and bring your friends and family along? There is plenty to do in and around Kielder Water and the wider Northumberland countryside! Use the accommodation link to look for places to stay.
A unique experience
- Medal, tech t-shirt and goody bag for all finishers
- FREE Park & Ride system for all runners
- Spectator pass £3 per day
- Secure baggage drop
- Post race massage (additional cost)
- Local produce and refreshments
- Prizes for top 3 male and female and Vet age groups
Car Park Shuttles:
Please arrive at least 90 minutes before race start